Diet, exercise, and beauty products are all great ways to keep your youth alive. What if changing your hair style could top all of these techniques?
Here are a few tips and tricks that instantly take years off:
- Ladies, cut your bangs! It will add volume and cover any forehead wrinkles.
- Chop in some layers. One length hair looks dull, longer, and older. Layers will add a more youthful look.
- Up, up, and away! Wear a ponytail. A loose ponytail is very flattering and sophisticated.
- Consider going darker. Did you know that hair color the same color as your skin tone can wash you out?
- Go Light! Dark hair against your light scalp easily shows your thinning hair, making it more visible. Very dark hair also casts a shadow on your skin which makes your wrinkles appear more pronounced. Try going a couple of shades lighter, or adding some highlights around your face.
Looking to do something about your hair? Schedule your free consultation today with us here: http://jaalternatives.com/