Did you know the food you eat could help with your ongoing hair loss problem?
“Your hair changes every seven years,” explains women’s hair restoration expert Lucinda Ellery. “There are 150,000-200,000 hairs on our heads; we actually shed 100 a day, 36,000 in a year on average. It regenerates at approximately the same rate, although a little bit less each trimester.
Add these super foods to your daily routine to ensure a healthy diet and promote natural hair growth:
- Walnuts: They have oils which contribute to the elastin in your hair.
- Spinach: Pump up your iron! A key reason for hair loss is iron deficiency.
- Carrots: Rich in beta carotene.
- Greek Yogurt: High in vitamin B5 and vitamin D.
- Eggs: Great source of more vitamin D.
To learn more about natural, non surgical hair replacements, visit our website and schedule your free consultation today.