Is this you every spring season? Seasonal hair loss can put anyone into a state of anxiety. Although a natural response to season change, it is a more common condition than you might think.
It is normal to lose about 50-100 hair follicles on a regular basis. When adding in the extra exposure to sunlight after a long winter, hair may begin to shed in larger amounts. A typical strand of hair has a life cycle of between 24 and 72 months (2 and 6 years) during which time it will grow normally. However around 10 per cent of a person’s hair may be in a “resting” phase (known as telogen), at which point the hair can fall out.
Treatments for Seasonal Hair Loss:
For most people, seasonal hair loss may be a bit worrying, but it doesn’t really do any harm. If you have another hair loss condition, however, it can make your normally thin hair seem to disappear at times. The good news is that, in many people, this is treatable.
Because a drop in melatonin levels can be triggered by sunlight anywhere on your skin, simply covering your hair won’t help. What has been shown to help is using a melatonin supplement. Melatonin can be taken orally, in pills, or can be injected into the scalp by a doctor. It’s important to talk to your doctor before you take melatonin as it can have unpleasant side effects in some people with other medical conditions.
Looking for a more personalized option for your hair loss? JA Alternatives has the solutions you’ve been looking for. From Interlink, EHK, and Ultralock, we are here to fight your hair loss as a team. Read more about our treatment services here: http://jaalternatives.com/products
Ready to take the next step? Schedule your FREE consultation by clicking the link below:
Did you know 56 million people are losing their hair?
That’s right! 56 million people in our country are fighting hair loss. Male and female pattern baldness is the most common type of hair loss, and tends to occur progressively with age, but alopecia can affect men and women of any age and hair loss can occur overnight. Luckily, JA Alternatives has created personalized options just for you.
Option 1-EHK was created in response to a growing number of clients who wanted the most natural looking hair replacement along with the finest quality European hair and were willing to invest a little more to have it.
Option 2-Interlink: With a special technique of using the natural hair follicle on your growing hair as a microscopic anchor, new strands of hair are secured directly with your growing strands of hair without the use of adhesive tapes or surgery. It’s quick,
easy and safe.
Option 3-UltraLock utilizes a simple yet ingenious form of attachment that is not only safe and comfortable but easy to put in and take out. A tiny non-visible adhesive strip safely and comfortably attaches the UltraLock hair to your own hair. Even under extremely active conditions indoor and out, you will be confident your UltraLock hair stays beautiful and secure.
Option 4-Private label: From start to finish the Private Label experience is upscale and exclusive. Private Label is the choice of many of our high profile celebrity clients where confidentiality and privacy are critical. The hair used in the Private Label is acquired through special sources from around the world. No finer quality hair is available on the market today.
It’s time to schedule your free consultation with the hair loss experts at JA Alternatives. Click here to start your journey with us: www.jaalternatives.com
You’re approaching 35…but your hair just isn’t the same anymore. That’s because by age 35, over two-thirds of men will experience hair loss. By age 50, almost 80% of men will have significantly thinner hair.
But, why is this happening?
As aging occurs in males, testosterone levels are rapidly dropping, decreasing the retention of hair follicles on your scalp.
Along with a personalized solution created by JA Alternatives, you can reverse the aging process and keep fuller looking hair longer.
Follow these steps:
- Avoid inflaming hair follicles: Some trendy hairstyles may not be so good as your age. Using bleach, dyes and other chemicals are a catalyst in hair loss. Use very minimally.
- Change your diet: Hair needs proper nutrition to grow healthy — you are what you eat after all. Make sure there’s a good amount of iron, zinc, vitamin D, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and biotin in your diet.
3. Switch shampoos to prevent baldness: “Dozens of shampoos claim to make your hair look thicker, but only one ingredient has been shown to truly preserve your pate. Ketoconazole, an antifungal used to fight dandruff, may save your mane by reducing production of testosterone (and therefore DHT) in hair follicles,” say scientists at the University of British Columbia.
4. Lastly, schedule your free consultation with JA Alternatives. We offer proven and unique hair replacement solutions that will change your life. We provide Interlink, Ultralock, and private label treatments guaranteed to make you look years younger. Schedule your consultation today by clicking the link below:
Schedule Your Free Consultation Here
Diet, exercise, and beauty products are all great ways to keep your youth alive. What if changing your hair style could top all of these techniques?
Here are a few tips and tricks that instantly take years off:
- Ladies, cut your bangs! It will add volume and cover any forehead wrinkles.
- Chop in some layers. One length hair looks dull, longer, and older. Layers will add a more youthful look.
- Up, up, and away! Wear a ponytail. A loose ponytail is very flattering and sophisticated.
- Consider going darker. Did you know that hair color the same color as your skin tone can wash you out?
- Go Light! Dark hair against your light scalp easily shows your thinning hair, making it more visible. Very dark hair also casts a shadow on your skin which makes your wrinkles appear more pronounced. Try going a couple of shades lighter, or adding some highlights around your face.
Looking to do something about your hair? Schedule your free consultation today with us here: http://jaalternatives.com/
Did you know the food you eat could help with your ongoing hair loss problem?
“Your hair changes every seven years,” explains women’s hair restoration expert Lucinda Ellery. “There are 150,000-200,000 hairs on our heads; we actually shed 100 a day, 36,000 in a year on average. It regenerates at approximately the same rate, although a little bit less each trimester.
Add these super foods to your daily routine to ensure a healthy diet and promote natural hair growth:
- Walnuts: They have oils which contribute to the elastin in your hair.
- Spinach: Pump up your iron! A key reason for hair loss is iron deficiency.
- Carrots: Rich in beta carotene.
- Greek Yogurt: High in vitamin B5 and vitamin D.
- Eggs: Great source of more vitamin D.
To learn more about natural, non surgical hair replacements, visit our website and schedule your free consultation today.
Warm weather, sunshine, and…hair loss? Studies show men and women see a spike in hair loss during the summer months (specifically July!).
Wondering how you can enjoy the beach without worrying about damaging your hair? JA Alternatives has got you covered:
- Spraying a light mist of SPF in your hair (Believe it or not, it works!)
- Chlorine and salt water make hair brittle and can change color treated
hair. Make sure to rinse your hair immediately after pool and ocean bathing.
- Keep a Healthy Scalp: Sweat can throw off the PH balance of your skin, try using an organic shampoo & conditioner to clear away excess dirt without irritating your skin.
- JA Alternatives: Schedule your free consultation with us and take advantage of our advanced hair replacement options!
Summer stress over hair loss? JA Alternatives has got you covered. Click the link below to schedule your free consultation today:
Hair loss is a touchy subject, but you’re not alone. In fact, hair loss is indicative of the decade of life you are currently in. Approximately 800,000 men and women suffer hair loss annually. To follow are nine facts about hair loss you never knew! Continue reading “9 Facts You Never Knew About Hair Loss”
Designed by Erwin Kupitz, the EHK hair replacement system has been featured in many popular and award-winning films. EHK uses the finest eastern European virgin hair that reflects light naturally and features variety of colors and dimension of shades. In Hollywood, Kupitz was able to use the EHK system to flawlessly improve the appearance of many celebrity’s locks completely undetectable to the scrutiny of the cameras. He partnered with us here at JA Alternatives so that people in their every day lives could improve their appearances and boost their confidence. Continue reading “EHK Hair Replacement for Celebs and You!”
When it comes to hair loss solutions, there seems to be no guarantees. There’s topical solutions and medications that claim to slow or stop hair loss, and some people even turn to surgical options. But even surgery isn’t a guaranteed solution. However, non-surgical hair replacement is a guaranteed solution without many of the common drawbacks associated with some other hair loss solutions.
The most commonly asked question in our offices is, “Is it permanent?” The answer to that question isn’t a simple yes or no. At JA Alternatives, our hair loss solutions are as permanent as you want them to be. This has many benefits— mainly flexibility and style. Continue reading “Is Non-Surgical Hair Replacement a Permanent Solution?”
With so many options in hair replacement to choose from, how do you know which one is the right one for you? At JA Alternatives, we aim to first understand our clients’ hair replacement goals. From there, our expertly trained technicians can help guide our clients in making a decision that will ultimately change their lives! To follow is a brief overview of the hair replacement options available to men and women. Continue reading “Which Hair Replacement Product is Right for Me?”